Many questioned the rationale behind the offseason trade between Houston and Arizona. The clubs swapped wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins and running back David Johnson, and the immediate reaction was Arizona got the better end of the deal. Hopkins has added more fuel to that narrative by putting up league-best numbers through the season’s first three games.
The South Carolina native and Clemson product leads all players with 32 receptions for 356 receiving yards. Hopkins has caught 86.5 percent of his targets, ranking fourth among qualifying players. According to NFL Next Gen Stats, he’s been open on 64.9 percent of his targets, the highest among all wide receivers with at least 10 targets. And Hopkins is one of just three players, alongside Atlanta’s Calvin Ridley and Carolina’s Robby Anderson, with multiple 100-yard receiving games this season.
Meanwhile, future Hall of Famer Larry
- ACC 2-Minute Warning: Week 7 (2020)
- UNC RB Michael Carter Continues To Run Well
- Seahawks vs. Cardinals INSANE Final Minutes | GAME OF THE YEAR | NFL Week 7
- Sunday recap, MNF preview | Fantasy Focus Live!
- South Carolina Gamecocks vs. LSU Tigers | 2020 College Football Highlights
- Teddy Bridgewater: We were a few plays away
- Matt Rhule breaks down final offensive sequence
- Joc Pederson, Max Muncy homer in World Series Game 5 win | Dodgers-Rays Game 5 Highlights 10/25/20
- Rays’ Manuel Margot tries to STEAL HOME in crazy trip across the bases in World Series Game 5!
- Max Muncy and Corey Seager reflect after Dodgers’ Game 5 win | Baseball Tonight
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update for October 26th
- Zeta expected to gain strength, become hurricane today, impact Carolinas
- DHEC: 755 new COVID-19 cases, 20 more deaths on Monday in SC
- Coronavirus deaths are rising again in the US, as feared
- It's a boy — a big boy. White rhino born at Disney World
- Monday 10 am update: Tropical Storm Zeta soon to be a hurricane in Gulf
- McDowell Co. Sheriff’s Office: Traffic stop leads deputy to wanted federal fugitive, multiple drugs and a defaced handgun
- Anderson Co. deputies seek help identifying suspect involved in a shooting incident
- Laurens Co. Sheriff’s Office taking applications for Christmas for Kids program
- Oconee Co. Deputies arrest a Seneca man on charges of First Degree Burglary and Grand Larceny