Kiden, the Greenville Zoo’s two-year-old Masai giraffe, is moving.
Officials said Kiden will be transferred to the Oregon Zoo in Portland later this spring as part of the Masai Giraffe Species Survival Plan, a cooperative breeding program among 34 zoos accredited by the Association of Zoos & Aquariums.
Upstate News Headlines
- Jaime Harrison On His Historic Senate Race: ‘This Was The Seat of John C. Calhoun’
- Teen dies at emergency room after crossing center line, hitting another car, then a tree, troopers say
- U.S. virus cases soaring, hospitalizations hitting records
- Anderson PD: Community member tips help safely locate two runaway teens
- Spartanburg Co. teen dies following crash on Old Furnace Road
- Chris Christie and Rahm Emanuel discuss the election homestretch | ABC News
- Six for the Win: Pennsylvania voters share their thoughts ahead of the election | ABC News
- Unbelievable Giant Animals Caught on Camera – Biggest Animals in The World
- Serena Williams posted about daughter Olympia's first tennis lesson on Instagram
- Senate votes to advance Barrett toward final confirmation for Supreme Court