BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) — A Georgia judge is being asked to decide whether to grant bond for a father and son charged in the February slaying of Ahmaud Arbery.
Gregory and Travis McMichael were scheduled to appear Thursday before Superior Court Judge Timothy Walmsley in the port city of Brunswick.
Upstate News Headlines
- Common Candy Trivia Facts You Should Know
- Trump Responds as Bill Barr Says DOJ has not found widespread voter fraud in 2020 Election
- Emergency management says phone outage in McDowell Co. affecting 911 calls has been resolved
- New stores coming to Haywood Mall and Gaffney Outlet Marketplace this holiday season
- Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome
- Biden unveils economic team at critical moment for recovery
- Clemson aiming for more in-person classes in spring semester, weekly testing for all students & employees
- Upstate counties account for 44 percent of Tuesday’s new COVID-19 cases in SC
- Greer Tidbits Previews The Greer Christmas Celebration
- Take a Video Tour of the Environmental Science and Sustainability Center at Roper Mountain Science Center