In South Carolina, No voter will have their absentee ballot rejected based on signature mismatch. The argument is that election officials are not trained in signature matching methodology.
This is the result of a lawsuit filed by a group of civil rights groups including the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law that was decided by the Charleston District Court.
👀 Watch the 10.28.2020 edition of #RolandMartinUnfiltered https://youtu.be/9f4wS5HL5jE
#RolandMartinUnfiltered Partner: Ceek
Whether you’re a music enthusiast or an ultra-base lover. CEEK’s newly released headphones hear sound abovew, below and from multiple directions unlike traditional headphones where users only hear sound from left and right speakers. Be the first to own the world’s first 4D, 360 Audio Headphones and mobile VR Headset.
Check it out on http://www.ceek.com and use the promo code RMVIP2020
🎩 Put some swagger in your wardrobe with Roland S. Martin Pocket Squares. Visit http://rolandsmartin.com/pocketsquares to order your shibori pocket squares today.
✊🏿 Get your #RolandMartinUnfilteredThe Year of Return t-shirts TODAY https://t.co/mIzmpOP5M0
🛍 Shop with Roland Martin and #RMU. Visit our Amazon Affiliate link for great deals and to support #RolandMartinUnfiltered – https://amzn.to/2OuLH70
Get a FREE trial to Amazon Prime on us – https://amzn.to/35XK4Vo
📘 Check out #RolandsBookClub and some of his favorite tech gear http://ow.ly/M5zF50uJPam
✅ NOW AVAILABLE: #RolandMartinUnfiltered Merch – https://teespring.com/stores/rolandma…
✅ Subscribe to the #RolandMartin YouTube channel https://t.co/uzqJjYOukP
✅ Join the #RolandMartinUnfiltered #BringTheFunk Fan Club to support fact-based independent journalism http://ow.ly/VRyC30nKjpY
✅ Join the Roland Martin and #RolandMartinUnfiltered mailing list http://ow.ly/LCvI30nKjuj
The Roland S. Martin YouTube channel is a news reporting site covered under Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
Upstate News Headlines
- Greer Christmas Tree Lighting Set For December 4th
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- The Children’s Museum of the Upstate Hosting North Pole at TCMU
- TreesUpstate Hosting Tree Giveaway in Spartanburg and Greenville
- Deputies: 15-year-old killed in campground fire; 7 campers destroyed
- Santa Claus is Coming to Soby’s This Sunday!
- Asheville police investigating after 17-year-old killed near baseball field
- In Japan, more people died from suicide last month than from Covid in all of 2020. And women have been impacted most
- Vaccine’s ability to slow spread needs to be demonstrated: Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine is 94.1% effective in final results