Video above: States grappling with coronavirus issues amid elections, addressing difficulties differentlyThe New York Democratic presidential primary must take place June 23 because canceling it would be unconstitutional and deprive withdrawn presidential candidates Bernie Sanders and Andrew Yang of proper representation at the Democratic convention, a judge ruled Tuesday.U.S. District Judge Analisa Torres in Manhattan ruled after lawyers for Sanders and Yang argued Monday that
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina State Park Offering 25% Off Camping Reservations: Today Only
- One person killed another hospitalized following crash in Newberry County
- GBI: Former Elbert Co. deputy charged for firing shots that hit fellow deputy on self-harm call
- 2020 Upstate South Carolina Christmas Parade Calendar
- High Speed Chase Leads to Fatality on US-29 in Spartanburg Co.
- See if you can identify the ‘Too Tall Bandit’: FBI Needs Your Help
- AEW Reminds Us How Good Wrestling Storytelling Can Be with Tonight's Huge Title Match
- HUGE NBA Trade! | Russell Westbrook To Washington Wizards, John Wall To Houston Rockets!
- Bob Jones University to host drive-thru Christmas light display Dec. 4-Jan. 4
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit by car along Woodruff Rd. dies at Greenville hospital