GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – A woman accused of killing another woman in the Nicholtown community earlier this year will remain locked up.
Natasha Booker was in court today after her attorney argued the shooting was in self-defense, but ultimately, a judge decided not to drop the murder charge.
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC Reports Over 1000 New Covid-19 Infections Sunday
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- 10 Biggest Fast Food SUCCESSES Of All Time!!!
- $5,000 relief checks on the way to 60 business owners challenged by the pandemic
- Trump Appears to Throw Georgia Governor Kemp Under the Bus for Election Loss
- Clemson Moves to #3 in Latest AP College Football Poll
- Coroner’s office identifies passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- COVID-19 Vaccines Likely To Be Distributed Before Biden Inaugurated, Doctor Says
- DHEC: Two Upstate counties see highest number of new cases in latest COVID-19 update
- GCSO: Possible kidnapping victim located safe, carjacking investigation still ongoing