Joe Buck and Troy Aikman were not mocking military flyovers in leaked clip.
1. One of the dumbest sports media “controversies” rolls on with Joe Buck shedding light on what really happened in that leaked video.
If you read Traina Thoughts on Wednesday, you know a video of Buck and Troy Aikman sarcastically talking about military flyovers before Sunday’s Packers-Bucs game ended up on the internet, with the duo taking heat from people who thought they were mocking the military.
Aikman addressed the matter on Twitter on Tuesday night. Buck talked about the issue at length on the latest episode of his Daddy Issues podcast, which came out Thursday morning.
Buck explained the remarks he and Aikman made in the clip were actually said by people on their crew at a dinner the night before. Buck and Aikman were mocking those people, not the military.
Buck was asked by his Daddy Issues cohost,
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville Co. Schools shifts quarantine policy to 10 days with new CDC guidance
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A volunteer was attacked by a tiger at Carole Baskin’s Big Cat Rescue
- Among first acts, Biden to call for 100 days of mask-wearing
- Greenville Hospitals have staff shortage
- Ski resorts opening across US
- Townhomes to replace Norris Ridge apartments in Spartanburg
- Second stimulus checks: McConnell says ‘compromise is within reach’
- 50th annual Holiday Fair returns to Greenville Convention Center
- New diversified businesses flock to Anderson Co., bringing hundreds of jobs