Chinn’s skillset was as clear as ever during a three-play sequence in Week 6 against the Bears. Early in the third quarter, Chinn blitzed and rushed a Nick Foles throw on second down. Then he batted a pass away from tight end Jimmy Graham on third down to force a punt. And after running back Mike Davis’ lost fumble, Chinn immediately intercepted Foles’ errant pass to get the offense the ball back.
“I even said it when I was watching the tape myself on Sunday night into Monday, ‘Wow, he was just hot,'” Holcomb said.
Especially during the regular season, Chinn likes to be all about ball, constantly studying to get better. But he does occasionally relax to avoid burnout. He loves listening to all kinds of music, with Lil Durk, Major Nine, and Summer Walker on his most recent playlist.
- College Football Playoffs | Ranking top 6 teams: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio State
- Clemson Men’s Basketball Opens Season With Win Over Mississippi State :: Highlights
- Brian Burns leads NFC defensive ends in Pro Bowl voting
- Panthers vs. Vikings Game Preview
- Week 12 Wednesday Injury Report: Christian McCaffrey takes first steps back
- BREAKING: Nick Saban Tests Positive For Coronavirus Again. Will Miss Iron Bowl vs Auburn On Saturday
- Reacting to Dabo Swinney’s criticism of the Clemson-Florida State game being postponed
- Brian Burns wins NFC Defensive Player of the Week Award
- Mike Bobo News Conference — USC Football
- Luke Doty News Conference — USC Football
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Residents in Easley complain of mass power outage on Thanksgiving morning