Jeff Rosenstock surprise-released his latest album, NO DREAM, back in late May. Now, a few weeks later, the DIY icon is already back, writing and performing in the soundtrack for the first musical episode of Cartoon Network’s Craig of the Creek.
Craig of the Creek is a cartoon following a kid and his two friends as they go through adventures in the wilderness surrounding their town. Jeff Rosenstock has been writing music for the show since it began in 2018, including its opening and closing credits.
Rosenstock has written all of the songs for this first musical episode, according to Stereogum. The episode’s 11-minute soundtrack is streamable online and features voice actors from Craig, including musician and SNL cast member Noël Wells, lending their singing-talent to the score. Listen to the full soundtrack below.
While you’re here, check out 2018 footage of Jeff Rosenstock performing at Paste Studio NYC, further down.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina March 3rd Covid Update
- Adopt a grandparent amid pandemic, share smiles with balloons
- Trailblazing women to know about during Women’s History Month
- Experts are warning of a potential COVID-19 surge while several governors are loosening restrictions
- SC couple posing as electrical workers tamper with power lines, cause power outage, deputies say
- Police uncover ‘possible plot’ by militia to breach Capitol
- Coroner: Victim in deadly shooting at Duncan hotel suffered multiple gunshot wounds
- Fete Greenville TV’s stuff to do – March 4 to 7
- 'I'm scared': Exhausted Texas ICU nurse says she's worried about an end to the state's mask mandate
- Hugh Grant Will Play Villain in Upcoming D&D Film, Joining Sophia Lillis