CHARLOTTE – LSU giveth, LSU taketh away.
The Panthers will have to adjust their offensive staff for next season, as quarterbacks coach Jake Peetz has taken the offensive coordinator job at LSU, and coaching assistant DJ Mangas is joining him in Baton Rouge as passing game coordinator.
That completes the circle of life, after the Panthers dipped into the LSU staff a year ago for offensive coordinator, hiring Joe Brady away from the Tigers.
Peetz was one of the few holdovers from the previous staff that Rhule retained. He coached running backs in 2019 on Ron Rivera’s staff.
- VMI Hands Furman Its First SoCon Loss, 74-73
- My View: 2020's top five moments off the field
- Happy Half Hour Recap: Ready for Mobile
- Would A Deshaun Watson deal would be ‘the biggest trade in NFL history’
- Activities That Will Get Your Heart Rate Up
- Seahawks GM will miss Scott Fitterer's expertise, but also his calm, steady approach
- Georgia Tech vs Clemson Basketball Preview
- Watch as Massive Waves Pound Hawaii: Biggest Surf in Years
- Zion Williamson 32 Points
- Extended highlights of Mizzou hoops win over South Carolina
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- What’s next for former VP Mike Pence?
- Some businesses to offer incentive to employees to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Clemson Drops 2nd Game in a Row
- Experts warn of internet hackers stealing personal information through increased email usage
- SC elected official reflecting on historic day
- Upstate teacher, students miss Inauguration for first time in years
- DHEC holds meeting to bring light to vaccine questions
- U.S. surpasses 400,000 COVID-19 deaths one year after first diagnosis
- SC lawmakers considering bill that would require high-stakes testing this spring
- Georgia Gov. Kemp to give COVID-19 update later today