<a href=”https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/weather/isaias-storm-path-tracker/” target=”_blank”>Tropical Storm Isaias</a> is now a hurricane.
With maximum sustained winds of 80 mph, Hurricane Isaias is moving northwest from about 45 miles southeast of Great Inagua Island, according to <a href=”https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCPAT4+shtml/310546.shtml” target=”_blank”>the National Hurricane Center.</a>
Central and southeastern Bahamas are under a Hurricane Warning, while the east
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Woman's search for biological parents leads her to the FBI's Most Wanted List
- Iowa mother tells how she saved her family from serious I-80 pile up
- Turning cooler this weekend
- Why testing for COVID-19 is still important
- President Biden lauds NASA team for giving US 'dose of confidence'
- Behind Elliott's career night, Clemson women advance to ACC Quarterfinals
- Westside Rams girls basketball team celebrate first state title since 1992
- Upstate fire chief has passed away, officials say
- Long time Campobello fire chief passes away
- Watch Shaquille O’Neal Get Slammed Through a Table in Pro Wrestling Match