Safety of students and teachers has become a major topic of debate as new corona-virus cases hit a record high. There are many questions about how Greenville County Schools will start the school year. They have presented an option for parents regarding the Virtual Program and Greenville County Schools will also have options for in-person school IF and WHEN it’s safe to return to brick and mortar classrooms.
Here’s a breakdown of the issues surrounding the upcoming school year.
Greenville County Schools in-person education plan for fall
More Resources For 2020 School Year
More Family Articles You Will Enjoy
- YMCA plans for child care amidst a pandemic
- What Teachers Want Parents To Know As Schools Reopen
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Live Video: Dr. Burke Royster superintendent of Greenville County Schools answers parent’s questions
- New Food Truck Alert: Poke Yama
- $2M of CARES Act funds going to help Greenville County families afford childcare
- Video: Greenville County Schools answers questions about our plans for sports and the arts this fall
- SCHSL executive committee unanimously approves updated plan for fall sports
- Swamp Rabbits & ECHL Announce Return of Hockey December 4th
- Greenville County Schools Hosting Facebook Live Q&A on the Return of Fall Sports