NEW DELHI (AP) — Irrfan Khan, a veteran character actor in Bollywood movies and one of India’s most well-known exports to Hollywood, has died. He was 54.
Khan died Wednesday after he was admitted to Mumbai’s Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani hospital due to a colon infection, his spokesperson said.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Warming today
- Rockets hit airbase in Iraq hosting US troops, US forces say
- President Biden urges Senate Dems to rally behind $1.9T virus bill
- Tips for Preparing Your Home for Spring Storms
- Basketball State Championship field set after two more Upstate teams advance on Tuesday
- South Carolina blown out by No. 12 Arkansas for eighth loss in last ten
- More Americans are dying “in the prime of their lives,” new report finds
- Greenville School District plans for teacher vaccinations to start next week
- President Biden's Cabinet half-empty after slow start in confirmations
- Damien Jurado Announces The Monster Who Hated Pennsylvania, Shares Single “Helena”