Beginning as a bakery in 1947, the Kilwin family soon learned that they enjoyed making chocolates and fudges at 5 at night than they did baking sweets at 5 in the morning. Eventually adding ice cream to their menu as well, the Kilwin name grew and their brand was born.
Kilwins privately owned Greenville franchise was opened downtown just 4 years ago. Store owners Landon and Ashley Clark pride themselves on the Kilwins experience, acknowledging that most people indulge either “to celebrate or to medicate” and they aim to help in both aspects.
Kilwins is well known for their caramel apples and their theatrical kitchen, where customers can watch their favorite treats be created in their very own copper kettles. Kilwins proudly affiliates with Fall for Greenville, Chris and Kelly’s Hope Foundation, Family Effect, Downtown Emergency Association, Salvation Army and various other organizations.
Follow Kilwins on Facebook
Visit them today at 220 N. Main Street Greenville,SC.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- VIDEO: Coast Guard crew helps rescue fishermen from sinking Canadian vessel
- Furman Features Travelers Rest Restaurant Topsoil in New Lunch & Learn Video
- 20 Woman-Owned Businesses to Support on International Women's Day
- Ex-NFL player Kellen Winslow II gets 14 years for rapes
- Officer under fire for slamming police dog against the side of officer's vehicle
- Man Beheads Daughter, Walks To Police Station With Chopped Head In Hardoi
- ‘It’s Not Fair’ Says Jailed Insurrectionist Photographed In Nancy Pelosi’s Office
- South Carolina Unveils New Covid-19 Vaccination Dashboard
- One year into the pandemic, America is still down nearly 10 million jobs
- SC DHEC Covid-19 Update: March 4th