A lot of people ask: What else do you do at iOnGreenville?
The short answer is a lot! But as we continue to look for ways to promote our local businesses, one of the things we do more and more is high-quality, affordable website development. All of our sites feature:
- Responsive layouts that look good on desktops, tablets and mobile devices
- Content Management Systems that are easy to learn and make updating site content a snap.
- Website support. We offer fast, reliable support for managing our client’s websites.
- Affordable Website Hosting with backups and reliability.
- Analytics to track user behavior as they visit client sites.
- Ability to develop data-driven web applications as well as e-commerce sites.
Here is a sample of the sites we have delivered in just the past 6 months:
What our clients are saying
Its no surprise that I came to know of Chris by referral. He was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end of the building of my website. Reasonable prices along with timely communication and an amazing product. My business will be using Chris for years to come.
SEASIDE DENT COMPANY
BizzApps designed a iPhone app and an Android app for our Spring Training travel company allowing our customers to get directions, game schedules and travel information while on their trip. BizzApps also completed a complete web design for us, incorporating CMS, flash, and data base driven content. Chris from BizzApps was very responsive to our needs and design specification. Chris answered all questions and fixed any issues or updates quickly, sometimes within minutes of making the request. These 3 projects were completed on time and within budget. Chris was easy and great to work with and I look forward to working on future projects with BizzApps.
Vice President of Operations – Sports Marketing USA
Finding Chris to help with the Children’s Museum’s website was a godsend. His expertise was only topped by his excellent customer service and effective ideas. In addition to updating the museum’s website, he also included it on the iongreenville app he designed and operates. This offered the museum, a non-profit organization serving children of the Upstate, a bigger voice in the community. I work with many partners and he is hands down, one of the best.
Former Marketing Director at The Children’s Musieum of the Upstate
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Statewide tornado drill set for March 10 during Severe Weather Awareness Week in SC
- Upstate sailor using welding skills highlighted in Navy photo
- Takeaways: What hearings have revealed about Jan. 6 failures
- Another Trump on the ballot? Lara Trump eyes Senate seat
- OPEC, allies keep oil output unchanged, prices jump
- Autopsy: Serial killer known as the 'I-5 Strangler' was strangled himself in California prison
- COVID-19 pandemic sparks new ways of building community for LGBTQ Americans
- Here's what happens next as the Senate prepares to debate the $1.9 trillion relief bill
- Special health care enrollment now open until May 15
- Upstate animal rescue asking for donations after house that is 'core' to the rescue burned down