Columbia, SC (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce has released initial claims for unemployment insurance for the week ending July 4.
According to SCDEW, 16,062 people file an initial claim last week. That’s down 897 from the previous week.
Greenville County saw initial claims this
Upstate News Headlines
- Changes coming to popular Spatanburg County park
- Changes are coming to a popular Upstate park
- Republicans doubt Mnuchin and Pelosi can come up with a stimulus deal they can support
- Jeff Bridges announces he was diagnosed with lymphoma
- Jeff Bridges says he has lymphoma, cites good prognosis
- US elections 2020: Joe Biden and Donald Trump's possible paths to power – podcast
- Small tsunami generated by magnitude 7.5 earthquake that prompted evacuation orders
- NASCAR reinstates driver Kyle Larson after he was suspended for saying a racial slur