(FOX Carolina) – With many citizens finding themselves without income amidst the coronavirus outbreak, one grocer is offering short-term employment in addition to typical long-term employment.
Ingles is offering short-term opportunities for retail candidates at several of their locations, and include positions as cashiers, service clerks, and more.
Upstate News Headlines
- Buncombe County deputies searching for missing teenager
- Insomnia Cookies to open first Greenville location
- Anderson Co. deputies investigating case involving missing woman considered endangered
- Furman Professor of Politics and International Affairs Weighs in on Post-Election Controversy
- Gov. Cooper issues new executive order to tighten mask mandate
- Asheville PD arrest suspect after investigating community complaints of theft
- Coroner: Wren MS student goes into cardiac arrest on bus, dies days after being put on life support
- So You Want to Be Touring Band: A Guide to Touring, agents, and managers
- Weather Outlook: Upcoming Potential Very Cold and Snowy Pattern in Early December
- How to Make Our Easier Roast Turkey and Gravy