NEW YORK (AP) — Inaugural poet Amanda Gorman summoned images dire and triumphant Wednesday as she called out to the world “even as we grieved, we grew” in her poem “The Hill We Climb.”
In language referencing Biblical scripture and at times echoing the oratory of John F. Kennedy
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Thousands of students dropped out of school due to COVID-19. Here are some educators trying to track them down
- Watch: Construction worker shot at, carjacked
- Video shows man accused of killing officer kicked out of casino for not wearing a mask
- Why was a 1993 speeding ticket just now applied to man's record?
- Here are The US Travel Restrictions By State: Quarantine And Covid 19 Testing
- Lower Richland road renamed to honor former legislator
- Doctors support bill that makes birth control more accessible in SC
- One year later, SC nursing homes nearing full vaccination
- Columbia mask ordinance remains in effect
- Which frontline workers are eligible for the vaccine in South Carolina’s Phase 1B?