A critical care nurse was the first person in New York and among the first people in the United States to get a shot of the coronavirus vaccine <a href=”http://www.cnn.com/2020/12/11/health/covid-vaccine-fda-eua/index.html” target=”_blank”>authorized by the US Food and Drug Administration</a>.
Sandra Lindsay, an ICU nurse at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Capitol Rioters Were Among Those Who Held Out Hope For A Trump Pardon And Didn’t Get It
- South Carolina Lawmakers requesting more Covid-19 vaccines
- Deputies: Fourth suspect arrested for sex crimes involving juvenile victim in Oconee Co.
- Indian village cheers for Harris during swearing-in as US VP
- Would A Deshaun Watson deal would be ‘the biggest trade in NFL history’
- Search and rescue for injured person underway in Walhalla, says fire chief
- Activities That Will Get Your Heart Rate Up
- North Carolina Records Biggest one-day drop in Covid-19 hospitalizations on record
- South Carolina mom who won Worst Cooks in America arrested for ‘homicide’ of three-year-old daugh