Mariann Geyer and her husband Stan Geyer are an active couple. But one day during a standard bike ride, Mariann Geyer watched in horror as Stan Geyer fell off his bike and went into cardiac arrest. Within moments, two strangers rushed to their side. One performed CPR until the ambulance arrived. The other held Mariann Geyer’s hand to pray.”I would have died,” Stan Geyer said.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Megamillions jackpot reaches $1 billion ahead of Friday’s drawing
- Double shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured, sheriff says
- Dave Chappelle asymptomatic after testing positive for COVID-19
- Bus heading to Grand Canyon rolls over; 1 dead, 2 critical
- SC lawmakers could reinstate yearly teacher salary increases frozen due to pandemic
- DHEC gives update on vaccinations
- Greenville Co. changing aspects of virtual learning before next school year
- Amended fetal heartbeat bill headed to SC Senate floor
- Crews battle brush fire on Glassy Mountain in Greenville Co.
- McMaster weighs in on vaccine distribution, hospital capacity