The rebranded restaurant is now open in Downtown Greenville.
About Husk Greenville
Husk Barbeque, located in the heart of downtown Greenville’s West End neighborhood, is a taste of Southern cuisine through the time-honored traditions of low-and-slow smoked meats. Grown from the roots of our sister restaurant and Southern icon, Husk, we apply that same quality and passion to a menu focused on smoked meats, fried chicken, sandwiches and burgers, snacks, and Southern sides.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Socially Distanced Ideas for Weekend Fun in Greenville
- Downtown Greenville Ice on Main Continues Through January 31st
- Teen accused of stealing nearly $1M from Georgia supermarket
- Crews continue fighting hotspots on Glassy Mountain in Greenville County
- McConnell seeks to push Trump impeachment trial to February
- Maui visitor sprints to help when girl’s heart stops beating
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ had 15 firearms, tactical gear in his home, court documents say
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate
- People are stepping up to help the seniors in their lives navigate the vaccine sign-up process
- Disturbing New Details on Pickens Man Arrested for Having a Bomb