–Season 2 : Episode 52–
Trying to score some waves… I’m told a WW2 Bomb has washed ashore at my home break in Cape Hatteras, closing the beach. We surf just down the way, then the following morning a Navy Bomb Squad comes and detonates the ordnance right at my home break! They deemed that the safest option with the ordinance, and made sure the area was evacuated and lockdown until things were safe again. What a crazy thing to get to see… and now the beaches are back open!
#Surfing #Hurricane #Crazy
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC warns SC at ‘pivotal point’ as state sees highest single-day spike in new virus cases yet
- District: Chase ends with burglary suspect’s arrest on an Upstate school’s property, disrupting dismissal
- TL Hanna apologizes after some parents were upset that they were not able to buy first batch of state championship tickets
- Clemson announces plan to offer COVID-19 testing to community this month
- 72-year-old Lexington SC woman dead after being shot in the face
- Polk County Deputies: Traffic stop turns into drug bust after short struggle with suspect
- Greenville Co. Schools declines rapid COVID-19 tests being offered by state, asks anyone who has symptoms to stay home
- Greenwood police: One injured in shooting on Phoenix St.
- US House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level
- Buncombe deputies searching for missing man