Zeta is gathering strength as it heads northward towards Louisiana, which has been hit four times already this hurricane season by major storms. Meanwhile, Texas and Oklahoma are cleaning up from a major ice storm. CBS News meteorologist and climate specialist Jeff Berardelli joins CBSN to explain.
Upstate News Headlines
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Residents in Easley complain of mass power outage on Thanksgiving morning
- Covid-19 fact generator: A handy tool for your Thanksgiving dinner