WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department’s investigation scrutinizing Hunter Biden’s taxes has been examining some business dealings connected to China, among other financial transactions.
That’s according to a person familiar with the matter who spoke to The Associated Press on Wednesday.
The revelation puts a renewed spotlight on the questions
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- In ambulances, an unseen, unwelcome passenger: COVID-19
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador tests positive for COVID-19
- 5, including pregnant woman, fatally shot in Indianapolis
- It’s the One year mark since COVID-19 was detected in US. Here’s what the future looks like
- Wedding ring found in septic truck reunited with owner
- Videocast: Showers likely Monday
- President Biden to reinstate COVID-19 travel rules, add South Africa
- 18-wheeler containing thousands of bees rolls over on Texas highway