It’s less than 24 hours until Hamilton’s release date arrives, with Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Pulitzer Prize-winning musical set to land in movie form on Disney Plus this Friday. Here’s how how to watch Hamilton online and stream it with Disney Plus this week.
While free trials are no longer available for Disney+, you can subscribe for one month for $6.99 and cancel after you watch the show. At that price, you are getting to see the original cast of Hamilton for a fraction of what you would have paid to see the production on Broadway.
What Devices Support Disney+
Disney has managed to land deals with all the key streaming platforms. Below are the various platforms that offer Disney Plus with download links where available.
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire tablets
- Amazon smart TVs
- Android smartphones and tablets
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Apple AirPlay
- Desktop web browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- Google Chromebooks
- Google Chromecast
- iPad and iPhone
- LG smart TVs
- Roku streaming devices and Roku TVs
- Samsung smart TVs
- Sony Playstation 4
- Xbox One
- Vizio Smartcast TV
You can watch Hamilton online via the Disney Plus streaming service from Friday, July 3. Disney Plus costs just $6.99.
The release date of Hamilton is Friday, July 3 . The show was originally scheduled to hit theaters in October 2021, but it’s been fast-tracked to streaming as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. Now, it’s due to arrive on Disney Plus just in time for the 4th of July.
The version available for streaming this week was filmed at New York’s Richard Rodgers Theatre in 2016 and features the original cast of the show, including Miranda himself as Alexander Hamilton.
The film carries a PG-13 rating.
So if you missed Hamilton at the Peace Center this is your chance to catch the show this weekend online on Disney Plus.
More Articles You Will Enjoy …
- Breweries Paving the Way for the Return of Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Thursday Things to Do in the Upstate
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Greenville Co. Schools says students will attend in-person for one day on first week of school
- Fall Albino Skunk Festival Hits the Pause Button
- Tim Waller from Greenville County Schools on Where Things Stand and What Keeps Him Up at Night
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- On The Frontlines Of The Pandemic With an Upstate ER Doctor: The YoPro Way
- August Upstate Yoga Events
- Artists Picking Artists (Sort Of) With Brett Barest