Posted by: TechAfterFive
View Past Episodes
The world has changed. It’s probably changed for you. For many people, working from home is a new experience. How do you make that work? Even if you’ve been working remotely for awhile, you may be facing new conditions. You may have people or pets wandering in and out of your workspace when that’s not happened before. How do you make working away from others work for you? We’ve got some help for you, today.
We’ve got Carol Hamilton, a global communications expert to share with us some of her thoughts as she has worked with people and teams from around the world. How do you get your head right? How do you get your space right? How do you stay focused? How do you come to agreement with those around you on how you will create boundaries and work and life?
We’ve got some answers in this episode of the Tech After Five podcast.
Follow these steps:
- Get Buy In From Your Household
- Setting Your Environment for Success
- Managing the potential for interruptions
- Creating the Opportunity for Quality Contact with Colleagues
- Keeping Yourself working with loops that preserve the self
Upstate News Headlines
- Lion Cub Trying To Roar Is The Cutest Thing Ever
- Trump Money Raised For Election Recount Going To Campaign Debt, New Political Committee
- Behind the Scene Secrets From The Holiday Classic Elf
- South Carolina State Parks Offering 20% off all Park Passports: Today Only
- Trump Admin Sat On Critical Data For Helping Reunite Kids Separated From Families
- Man shot woman in the face woman during fight over stray cats, police say
- Greenville’s Boys & Girls Club Working to Meet Increased Need in the Upstate
- Body Cam Video Shows Baltimore Police Officers Interrupting Active CVS Robbery
- South Carolina store requires people to remove masks
- South Carolina sets all-time record for coronavirus cases