Establish a routine
This may sound like the simplest thing to do, but, surprisingly, it’s the hardest to achieve on a daily basis. Establishing a routine brings some sense of normality back into our lives and can help structure your day.
The most important part is to set an alarm, have a shower and get out of your pajamas every morning so you’re ready
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma Health Vaccine Task Force Dispels Four Common Covid-19 Vaccine Myths
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- Crappie USA Tournament underway at Lake Hartwell
- Woman's search for biological parents leads her to the FBI's Most Wanted List
- Downed tree knocks out power for over 1100 people near Clemson
- Upstate Weekend Highlights, Our Picks for Upstate Things to Do :: March 5-7th
- Iowa mother tells how she saved her family from serious I-80 pile up
- Turning cooler this weekend
- Why testing for COVID-19 is still important
- President Biden lauds NASA team for giving US 'dose of confidence'