These days, it’s hard to know what you’re going to get when dining outdoors. Will you be eating out of take-out containers with plastic cutlery? Ordering at a window for counter service? Sit down service but ordering through an app? Or an as-close-as-possible simulacrum of the Before Times fine dining experience, complete with table service, pricey glassware, mints and tampons in the bathroom, and purse (or mask!) hooks?
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC Reports Over 1000 New Covid-19 Infections Sunday
- 10 Biggest Fast Food SUCCESSES Of All Time!!!
- Trump Appears to Throw Georgia Governor Kemp Under the Bus for Election Loss
- Clemson Moves to #3 in Latest AP College Football Poll
- Coroner’s office identifies passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- COVID-19 Vaccines Likely To Be Distributed Before Biden Inaugurated, Doctor Says
- DHEC: Two Upstate counties see highest number of new cases in latest COVID-19 update
- GCSO: Possible kidnapping victim located safe, carjacking investigation still ongoing
- Troopers: Driver dies after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.
- Coroner identifies driver who died after running off roadway, hitting fence, utility box, tree in Union Co.