Test cook Dan Souza shows host Julia Collin Davison how to make the ultimate Roast Turkey.
ABOUT US: Located in Boston’s Seaport District in the historic Innovation and Design Building, America’s Test Kitchen features 15,000 square feet of kitchen space including multiple photography and video studios. It is the home of Cook’s Illustrated magazine and Cook’s Country magazine and is the workday destination for more than 60 test cooks, editors, and cookware specialists. Our mission is to test recipes over and over again until we understand how and why they work and until we arrive at the best version.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- DHEC’s Key Indicators Dashboard Gives Snapshot of Covid-19 Impact in South Carolina
- North Carolina Reports Lowest number of COVID-19 cases in weeks
- SCEL: Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $865 million
- Wofford moving to remote instruction for 2 weeks due to high number of COVID cases
- The Latest: McConnell points finger at Trump in Capitol riot
- This birthday candle hack will prevent germs from getting on the cake
- Jazmine Sullivan, Eric Church, H.E.R. to sing at Super Bowl
- Deputies ask for help tracking down missing 16-year-old
- The history of vaccines: Everything you need to know
- Here's a step-by-step look at what is planned for Inauguration Day