If you’re stuck at home and cooking for yourself, a few things may become apparent rather quickly. You may realize your repertoire is limited. You may run out of ingredients. You may just energy and motivation, resorting to less-than-nutritious junk that requires no preparation whatsoever.
Should you find yourself in that spot, dig back into your pantry for a thing of nuts. Walnuts, cashews, and almonds are all fine. With just that and running water, you can have your own
Upstate News Headlines
- Los Angeles Dodgers win 1st World Series title since 1988
- Dodgers Win Game 6 to Claim First World Series Title Since 1988
- World Series 2020 Game 6: Tampa Bay Rays v Los Angeles Dodgers – live!
- Egg-napping male penguin couple steals the nest of a female penguin couple
- Motorcyclist dies days after crash, trooper says
- Firefighters responding to large fire in Sumter
- Hundreds attend rally to see Vice President Mike Pence in Greenville
- Pre-election voting surpasses half of all 2016 ballots cast with week left until Election Day
- Donald Trump's campaign investigating 'attack' on website
- New York Times: Tax records show Trump had over $270 million in debt forgiven after failing to repay lenders