Previously on Prime Time, Meat Hook butchers Ben Turley and Brent Young have tried their hand at deli-style ham, classic bologna, and even the New Jersey specialty Taylor Ham. Now they’re attempting another sliced deli classic: roast beef.
The duo hang a beef leg from a rail, and follow the meat’s natural seams to separate the bottom round from the rest of the leg.
“I think the only reason to talk about the bottom round is for making roast beef,”
Upstate News Headlines
- Chief: smoke scare from HVAC unit prompts response from Spartanburg Co. fire departments
- Dispatch: armed robbery reported at Greenville Co. food mart
- Rico Nasty Shines on the Mercurial Nightmare Vacation
- Greenville Co. Schools shifts quarantine policy to 10 days with new CDC guidance
- Mario's First English Manga, Super Mario Manga Mania, Is Releasing in December
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- John Boyega's Year Culminates In Every Way With Small Axe: Red, White and Blue
- A volunteer was attacked by a tiger at Carole Baskin’s Big Cat Rescue
- Among first acts, Biden to call for 100 days of mask-wearing