The CDC recently advised that small household gatherings are an important contributor to the rise in COVID-19 cases, and some states are now limiting how many people you can have in your home. NBC medical correspondent Dr. John Torres, TODAY investigative and consumer correspondent Vicky Nguyen and NBC senior business correspondent Stephanie Ruhle answer viewer questions about how to celebrate the holiday safely.
» Subscribe to TODAY: http://on.today.com/SubscribeToTODAY
» Watch the latest from TODAY: http://bit.ly/LatestTODAY
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website: http://on.today.com/ReadTODAY
Find TODAY on Facebook: http://on.today.com/LikeTODAY
Follow TODAY on Twitter: http://on.today.com/FollowTODAY
Follow TODAY on Instagram: http://on.today.com/InstaTODAY
Follow TODAY on Pinterest: http://on.today.com/PinTODAY
#Thanksgiving #COVID19Cases #TodayShow
How To Celebrate Thanksgiving Safely Even As COVID Cases Surge | TODAY
Upstate News Headlines
- Family mourns on birthday of Spartanburg teen killed in July 2020
- Trevor Lawrence on last game in Clemson: “There’s not many places like it”
- Meet Maxine “Big Momma” Davis. She just turned 100 and threw an axe to celebrate
- #1 Clemson vs Pittsburgh Highlights Plus Dabo’s Postgame Comments
- 1 dead, 14 injured following shooting at Aiken nightclub
- Tigers take out frustrations on Pitt in dominant Death Valley effort
- Troopers: Passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- Upstate Weather: Heavy Rain Arrives Sunday Night
- Upgrading Your Thanksgiving Leftovers (4 Ways)
- DHEC Announces Nearly 1800 Covid-19 Infections :: November 28th