Mulan’s release date has been delayed indefinitely. | Walt Disney Studios
Most recently, Christopher Nolan’s Tenet, Wes Anderson’s The French Dispatch, and the live-action Mulan were delayed indefinitely.
The Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic, which was first identified in China in December, has had sweeping effects in the public health, business, and travel sectors, among others. And while the repercussions for the entertainment industry may seem to pale in comparison to the clear threat the virus poses to human life, the ripple effects do have implications for the people around the world who make a living producing and distributing movies, music, and more.
The immense and lucrative Chinese film industry was hit almost immediately as movie theaters across the country were closed and major releases were delayed. Hollywood soon began to feel the effects, too, and as time passes, the impact of the coronavirus on
Upstate News Headlines
- North Carolina Mountains May be Impacted by Major Winter Storm Next Week
- No. 13 Georgia, Daniels look to build on debut vs. Gamecocks
- Upstate Uber driver discusses mask requirements
- Teen charged with felony DUI after crash killed passenger
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Bond hearing for Justin Fowler
- Black Friday shopping at Haywood Mall
- Saturday College Football Free Pick: Pittsburgh vs. Clemson
- Clemson vs Pittsburgh 11/28/20 Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips
- Max’s Clemson take renders Finebaum ‘speechless’