Swell Party grill master Tom Ellis considers himself an event planner first and a chef second. Using his skills as a trained actor and caterer, he thinks of his open fire kitchen as a stage, directing his locally sourced meat, vegetables, and fruits to roast over open fire grills for guests of large, elegant events.
When Ellis was a caterer in New York City, he learned how to prepare parts of dishes in a kitchen and then assemble on site
Upstate News Headlines
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy
- Top US Covid expert Dr Anthony Fauci praises Victoria's attitude towards mask-wearing – video
- Sewage testing shows a country flush with coronavirus cases
- Food writer serves teeny, tiny tacos to chipmunk
- Federal government says it will pay for any future coronavirus vaccine for all Americans
- Zoo: Azizi, calf of April the giraffe, dies
- At least 13 killed and dozens missing after Typhoon Molave lashes Vietnam