Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has spent more than $10,000 on ice cream during his campaign for the White House so far, according to Federal Election Commission data. That’s Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream, to be precise.
Biden has professed his love for ice cream in the past, declaring in 2016, “My name is Joe Biden and I love ice cream.” It’s the former Vice President’s vice of choice: “I don’t drink. I don’t smoke. But I eat a lot
Upstate News Headlines
- Los Angeles Dodgers win 1st World Series title since 1988
- Dodgers Win Game 6 to Claim First World Series Title Since 1988
- World Series 2020 Game 6: Tampa Bay Rays v Los Angeles Dodgers – live!
- Egg-napping male penguin couple steals the nest of a female penguin couple
- Motorcyclist dies days after crash, trooper says
- Firefighters responding to large fire in Sumter
- Hundreds attend rally to see Vice President Mike Pence in Greenville
- Pre-election voting surpasses half of all 2016 ballots cast with week left until Election Day
- Donald Trump's campaign investigating 'attack' on website