Coronavirus has left no parts of life untouched, even fast food. The <a href=”https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/01/business/fast-food-coronavirus-habits/index.html” target=”_blank”>pandemic has shifted how people consume it</a>, with the drive-thru getting a second breath of life and digital ordering becoming the norm.
As a result, major chains have <a href=”https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/09/business/mcdonalds-chicken-sandwich-delivery/index.html” target=”_blank”>redesigned their restaurants</a> to reflect the
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Here are the movies scheduled to come out in 2021
- ‘Nana! Nana! It’s him!’: Woman, grandson encounter wanted suspect on front porch
- Watch as Trump supporter learns he’s on no-fly list at AIRPORT after storming the Capitol (explicit)
- Legendary talk show host Larry King dead at 87
- 3 Ways Panthers Could Deal For Deshaun Watson
- Billion-Dollar Mega Millions Jackpot Winning Ticket Sold
- Georgia murder suspect appears in South Carolina courtroom
- Despite pandemic, Black-owned vegan food truck had customers that were forced to relocate
- Can you still spread COVID-19 after being vaccinated?
- Governor McMaster praises Rock Hill mass vaccination clinic