“I came from the world of fine dining, French cuisine, working in three-Michelin-starred restaurants, and I learned a ton of techniques,” says Patois chef Craig Wong. “I think it’s hilarious that they would be snobby towards our use of things like Ritz crackers. It’s delicious.”
Wong is referencing his prosperity jerk lobster dish, one of the many dishes at the Toronto restaurant that riffs on the ingredients and flavors he recalls from his youth, growing up in a Chinese family
Upstate News Headlines
- Trevor Lawrence set for possibly his final Clemson home game
- Fox News Is Terrified of Trump Supporters (and They Should Be)
- TV Rewind: Why Skins Remains a Gold Standard for Teen Drama Series
- The Croods: A New Age Is Hardly an Evolution from the Original, but Still Finds Laughs
- Make your predictions for Sunday's game at Minnesota
- Pickin' It: Panthers at Vikings
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- DHEC to offer free HIV testing for World AIDS Day
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.