WASHINGTON (AP) – The House has joined the Senate in turning aside Republican objections to Pennsylvania’s electoral vote for President-elect Joe Biden.
Lawmakers in the House voted 282-138 against the objection as the counting of Electoral College votes continued into the early hours of Thursday morning. The Senate shut down
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina closes statehouse over risk of violence
- South Carolina hospital requests for vaccines not being met
- South Carolina men’s basketball head coach Frank Martin tests positive
- This Week in South Carolina | Congressman Tom Rice and Legislative Preview
- As Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up, demand outpaces supply
- More than 500 pounds of meth seized in Cherokee Co. bust; 2 arrested
- Civil lawsuit filed on behalf of teen shot, injured in 2020 incident involving Anderson Co. deputies
- Sen. Graham addresses violence in D.C.
- Anderson preparing for first mass vaccination
- Traffic Light Safety: How to fix traffic signals within city limits