WASHINGTON (AP) — Democrats are discussing whether to move forward with impeaching President Donald Trump if his Cabinet doesn’t try to remove him for the mob assault on the U.S. Capitol.
House Democrats are set to hold a caucus meeting Friday to discuss their options. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Drive add extra date for Valentine Dinner at the Diamond
- More than half of the COVID-19 deaths reported in SC Wednesday were in the Upstate
- Man wanted for murder in Indiana arrested in Spartanburg County, deputies say
- Oakland International becomes first airport to have COVID-19 test kit vending machines
- GOP to stay neutral should former President Trump run again
- Are COVID-sniffing dogs the key to getting fans back in the stands?
- Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio was ‘prolific’ FBI informant
- Parts of North Carolina preparing for snow today
- DHEC: Upstate sees 50 new COVID-19 deaths Wednesday as state logs 97 overall
- LCSD 55 to return to face-to-face learning starting in February