EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — Zachery Ty Bryan, the actor who played the oldest son on the long-running 1990s sit-com “Home Improvement,” has been arrested in Oregon.
The Eugene Police Department says officers were dispatched to a North Eugene apartment Friday night on a report of a physical dispute.
Upstate News Headlines
- Investigators Question Story Of Hiker Found In Zion National Park, Say Statements ‘Don’t Add Up’
- Family of Catherine Blauvelt calling for suspected killer to turn himself in
- Reports: Vice President Pence adviser tests positive for coronavirus
- South Carolina voters wait hours in long lines in Greenville County
- Car catches on fire after woman says her brakes failed, and she hit a gas pump, troopers say
- Pence adviser Marty Obst tests positive for coronavirus
- Vice President Pence to speak in Greenville this week
- Videocast: Showers, Cooler Sunday
- Tropical Storm Zeta Explodes – Hurricane Zeta Expected – Possible Huge Nor’ Easter – WeatherMan Plus
- Amber Alert issued in Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas for 2 girls