For those wanting to get a bit closer to the wild this holiday season, Hollywild is celebrating its 30th year of organizing its Holiday Lights Safari.
The animal preserve’s light display is open from 6 to 9 p.m. until Jan. 2.
During the Holiday Lights Safari, cars drive through the
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Lock Stock and Barrel 20 Year Straight Rye Whiskey Review
- Anderson County deputy involved in wreck while responding to reports of person armed with knife
- Death investigation continues after body discovered near detention center
- Greenville Ranked 9th Best US City to Work Remotely
- Brazil variant of coronavirus detected in US for first time
- Health expert discusses lesser-known COVID-19 treatment that's showing promising results
- City of Greenville outlines plans two decades in advance, what this means for low income residents
- More than $200 million from state emergency fund could be allocated to help vaccine rollout
- College Board discontinues SAT subject tests and the optional SAT essay; Upstate universities adjust
- Covid-19 vaccine update: number of doses allocated to SC remains stagnant, DHEC reports