Hilltop’s philosophy is simple: Residents are the most important part of what they do. The people at Hilltop Memory Care appreciate and respect the opportunity and trust that has been placed in their hands to care for each resident. Each day, they strive to provide a unique and personalized approach, always placing the residents and their needs first.
Hilltop is 100% focused on caring for the individual and their personal journey with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. All of their employees are uniquely trained to understand and anticipate the individual needs of each resident. Each of their residents follow his or her own personal journey, and caretakers recognize and create care plans specific to the needs of each resident.
The design of the Hilltop community is purposefully created to minimize confusion and anxiety while maximizing awareness, socialization and freedom of movement. The Hilltop environment encourages independence in a safe and secure setting.
Social interaction, activities and special moments of clarity are key components to each resident’s mental and physical well-being. Hilltop staff is trained to celebrate these moments of clarity when they occur. Years of experience and innovative research are combined to create the science-based approach at Hilltop, designed to meet the individual needs of each resident.
Hilltop takes a proactive approach to COVID-19. Hilltop focuses its efforts each day on the safety of residents with daily screening, hand-washing, mask-wearing, testing and cleaning.
Hilltop understands the challenges, stress, fear and uncertainty that come with having a loved one in memory care. Adding the isolation of a global pandemic to the mix makes it even more difficult. It is Hilltop’s promise to work side-by-side with each resident to keep them safe and help them experience simple moments of clarity and joy. Hilltop promises to communicate transparently and advise families to make sure their loved ones are cared for in every way.
If you have questions or need assistance, the professionals at Hilltop have offered to help. You can contact them today at 864-558-0383.
The post Hilltop is Providing Memory Care in a Very Special Way appeared first on UPSTATE BUSINESS JOURNAL.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Man arrested after woman stabbed multiple times at SC Waffle House, deputies say
- South Carolina politicians, officials react to President Biden's inauguration, Trump presidency
- South Carolina's latest COVID-19 cases, deaths, percent positivity rate
- South Carolina Reports 3,567 New Cases as DHEC Gives COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez and Garth Brooks perform at the inauguration
- Inaugural poet Amanda Gorman: 'Even as we grieved, we grew.'
- 'I'm just lost': Some seniors worry over lack of technology to make vaccination appointment
- Nation's first 'youth poet laureate' Amanda Gorman reads her poem at President Biden's inauguration
- Vice President Harris: A new chapter opens in US politics
- LIVE: Biden sworn in as America's 46th president, Harris becomes first female VP