The novel coronavirus can live on all kinds of surfaces, but there are steps you can take to stay safe.Chief National Investigative Correspondent Mark Albert talked with doctors to get your questions answered.So how long can the virus last on surfaces? “It can probably last there for several hours,” Dr. Dana Hawkinson, of the University of Kansas Health System, said. “Ultimately, they even detected some
Upstate News Headlines
- GBI: Former Elbert Co. deputy charged for firing shots that hit fellow deputy on self-harm call
- High Speed Chase Leads to Fatality on US-29 in Spartanburg Co.
- See if you can identify the ‘Too Tall Bandit’: FBI Needs Your Help
- AEW Reminds Us How Good Wrestling Storytelling Can Be with Tonight's Huge Title Match
- HUGE NBA Trade! | Russell Westbrook To Washington Wizards, John Wall To Houston Rockets!
- Bob Jones University to host drive-thru Christmas light display Dec. 4-Jan. 4
- Police: Traffic death closes part of Woodruff Rd. in Greenville
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit by car along Woodruff Rd. dies at Greenville hospital
- Provided: 2020 year-end tax strategies for business owners
- Art in Focus: Farmhouse Tacos Mural