STORM POTENTIAL: It’s possible as the core of Delta gets nearby Sunday afternoon a few storms could turn severe. My main concern would be an isolated brief tornado. Right now, that threat is low in the Upstate.
The storm has grown to cover almost half of the Gulf of Mexico.
Latest Storm Path
Upstate News Headlines
- What Polling Averages Tell Us About The 2020 Race | Morning Joe | MSNBC
- Trump Jr. Claims Covid-19 Deaths Down To ‘Almost Nothing’ | The 11th Hour | MSNBC
- Expect U.S. Covid cases to accelerate in coming weeks: Former FDA chief Dr. Gottlieb
- Discussing the impact of Trevor Lawrence testing positive for COVID-19
- Videos Show Damage Left Behind as Zeta Hits the Upstate
- How To Make DUTCH APPLE PIE | Apple Crumb Pie Recipe
- The Best HOMEMADE CHICKEN POT PIE RECIPE I Ever Made
- Apple-Pecan Pull-Apart Rolls | Perfect Amount of Buttery-Sweet Glaze | Everyday Food w/ Sarah Carey
- DIY Homemade Potpourri | Natural Long-Lasting Aroma at Home | Homeschool w/ Everyday Food
- New Starting Clemson Quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei Top Plays