Beginning Saturday, South Carolina’s 8,000 restaurants, bars, breweries and other establishments will be ordered to stop serving alcohol after 11pm, Gov. Henry McMaster announced Friday.
“We hope that this will help all of us, particularly the younger generations, to realize just how serious this virus is and how much is at stake if we don’t see these infection rates start dropping,” McMaster said.
More Covid-19 Related News
- Covid-19 Real Time Case Map
- Video: What Are the Concerns About a Rush to Get a Covid-19 Vaccine
- Video: What Happens After a Covid-19 Vaccine is Available
- Nearly 300,000 Coronavirus Deaths Now Predicted In US By End Of Year
- YMCA plans for child care amidst a pandemic
- What Teachers Want Parents To Know As Schools Reopen
- On The Frontlines Of The Pandemic With an Upstate ER Doctor: The YoPro Way
- Experts Predict What Life Will Be Like After A COVID-19 Vaccine Arrives
- Dr. Anthony Fauci joins Reuters for an exclusive interview on the future of COVID-19
- Dr. Anthony Fauci says there is ‘a degree’ of airborne spread of coronavirus