Hendersonville, NC (FOX Carolina) – A 24-year-old man in Henderson County is facing a charge of second degree murder in the drug overdose death of Joshua Wayne Hawkins of Flat Rock, NC.
Deputies say a Henderson County Grand Jury returned the indictments recently against Brandon Keith Morris.
Hawkins’ death occurred
Upstate News Headlines
- Household spread of COVID-19 is common and quick, new CDC study finds
- PIZZA FRIES (BECAUSE WHY NOT?) | SAM THE COOKING GUY
- Dabo: Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence won't play in Notre Dame game
- Uiagalelei rallies No. 1 Clemson to 34-28 win over BC
- Judge orders Postal Service to take 'extraordinary measures' to deliver ballots on time
- Gas prices below $2: Coming to a gas station near you (if they're not already)
- Boston College vs. Clemson Football Highlights
- DHEC Reports 831 New Cases of Covid-19 in South Carolina
- England announces monthlong lockdown as UK virus cases pass 1 million
- International Space Station marking 20 years of people living in orbit