HENDERSONVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – The Henderson County Department of Public Health said that the agency will begin taking COVID-19 vaccine appointments again on Wednesday morning.
The call center will open at 8:30 a.m. and will have approximately 700 appointments available based on the county’s vaccine supply.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco
- Women in sports don't get the media coverage that men do. These 4 Olympians want to change that
- Fire crews respond along North Rutherford Rd. in Taylors
- House passes bill named in honor of George Floyd aimed at preventing police misconduct
- Mauldin HS parent creates Facebook group to bring happiness to students in the class of 2021
- Thomas Davis announces retirement, homecoming