SYLVA, NC (FOX Carolina) – The Jackson County Department of Public Health (JCDPH) said it has identified a COVID-19 outbreak at a nursing home in Sylva.
Officials said six residents at Vero Health and Rehab of Sylva have tested positive for COVID-19.
All positive individuals are following isolation orders.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A Florida teacher was filmed falsely telling students ‘Antifa’ was behind
- Lizzie Borden house hits the market for $2 million
- Swamp Rabbits Return To Bon Secours Wellness Arena Sunday
- Furman Men’s Basketball downs ETSU, 78-66
- Friday was the last day for the IRS to send $600 stimulus payment
- Videocast: Chilly but Sunny Sunday
- Dorothy Schmidt Cole, oldest living Marine, dies at 107
- Asheville FD credits sprinkler system for containing fire at College St. building
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Strong winds blow over canopy at Upstate gas station, employees say