GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Doctors are spreading awareness and education this November as it relates to pancreatic cancer. Prisma Health officials reports that with this disease in South Carolina alone, approximately 1,000 new cases are diagnosed each year. Nearly 800 of those patients typically have advanced disease and face a tough prognosis.
Learn more about Pancreatic Cancer
Upstate News Headlines
- Top Things to do in South Carolina This Winter
- DHEC: 1,612 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 35 confirmed deaths in SC
- Sheriff’s office arrest man on fentanyl trafficking, stolen firearm charges in Buncombe Co.
- LIVE: Deadly crash involving State Transport Police blocking Pleasantburg Dr. near E. North St.
- Upstate man suffering from COVID-19 fights for his life in Virginia hospital
- SLED: Man charged with assault after June incident at an Upstate Bantam Chef restaurant
- US tightens definition of service animals allowed on planes
- Former S.C. jail officer charged with having sex with inmate
- Spartanburg deputies respond to a Marathon vandalized by bullet holes
- Police: 60-year-old man charged with rape, kidnapping in 1992 sex crime