GREENVILLE COUNTY, SC (FOX Carolina) Haywood Mall confirmed Tuesday that they’ll be reopening their doors to shoppers on May 1.
Mall management says they’ll be adjusting their hours of operation. They’ll be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and on Sundays will be open from noon to 6 p.m.
While the mall itself will be open, mall management says they are not sure at this time which stores within the mall will be open.
Spartanburg’s <a href=”https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/spartanburgs-westgate-mall-to-reopen-on-may-1/article_4dd60bae-88b2-11ea-a813-3b70bc91644f.html” target=”_blank”>WestGate Mall</a> will also be reopening on Friday, May 1.
The Anderson Mall reopened on April 24.
<a class=”tnt-asset-link” href=”https://www.foxcarolina.com/investigations/greenville-co-deputies-locate-man-who-escaped-from-patrol-vehicle-while-in-custody/article_9f5bf234-87f1-11ea-b66c-8bb1d8898194.html”>Greenville Co. deputies locate man who escaped from patrol vehicle while in custody</a>
<a class=”tnt-asset-link” href=”https://www.foxcarolina.com/coronavirus/5-000-free-meals-are-going-out-to-anderson-co-seniors-heres-how-to-get/article_d79f0910-893b-11ea-9dc0-43d607ccb698.html”>5,000 free meals are going out to Anderson Co. seniors. Here’s how to get one</a>
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Group 3 vaccinations open across North Carolina
- Answering your NC COVID-19 vaccine questions
- NC Public schools must offer in-person learning, NC State Board of Education decides
- Greenville County Schools will go to eLearning for two days during employee vaccination clinics
- Vaccine Requirements: South Carolina lawmakers pushing to ban vaccine mandates
- 2 in custody after search, daycare lockdowns near LC Drive in Laurens Co.
- Upstate rescuer rehabilitated over 50 deer last year, released them into the wild
- Two weekend fishing tournaments will reel in $900,000 for Anderson Co. economy
- Capitol Police request 2-month extension of National Guard at US Capitol
- DHEC officials ask you not to jump line for COVID-19 vaccine